Every entrepreneur on the virtual platform WordPress knows that User engagement is a key to successful businesses. However, it is a million-dollar question as to ‘how to create that buzz on a website?’ However, there is no particular strategy for user engagement apart from some proven tried out methods. But they have become old strategies now. Recent experiments with WhatsApp plugin are fetching good results.
Many customers hesitate speaking to customer care representatives for their awkward usage of formal language and for the long queues of course. They prefer mailing and chatting but many times, mails turn out to be automated and lack human touch in them. Similarly, chat representatives use blurbs (pre-typed texts for frequently asked questions) that may not be relevant to our questions and scenarios. WhatsApp plugins create a personalized contact for a user with a site representative
Hence, these is an active user engagement in comparison to the traditional methods of customer care. If it is a free WhatsApp plugin, nothing is less than that. Click to chat is the most installed plugin on the WordPress plugin repository with 1 lakh plus active installations. Not only does it create a user engagement, end users can also share the pages of a website across their WhatsApp connections.
Features of the whatsapp plugin Click to Chat:
- Sport the icon anywhere on the website that can draw user attention
- Highlight the WhatsApp buttons icon in 9 different styles
- Show or hide the icon as per your business timings
- Use simple short codes to choose between styles and for other uses
- Sport call to actions on the free WhatsApp icons
- Use the free WhatsApp plugin for sharing a webpage
- Chat and group chat are the main features of the software
- Customize each of the display style to match with the theme
- User gets a pre-filled message to initiate chat and also the URL from where the user is clicking the icon
- Google and Facebook analytics
Not only the plugin can fuel user engagement but also it measures the engagement with the help of Google and Facebook analytics. Every small and medium WordPress websites can go with a WhatsApp plugin to drive traffic that can generate leads thereby. Apart from a free WhatsApp button, quick loading of the website, genuine content for users that is readable and the user-friendly navigation etc. can put a WordPress site on top of the charts.